Are you looking for a way to spice up those divine-tasting OREOS? We have just found a recipe from the OREO Play Up Dessert recipe booklet that will totally blow you away — we’re talking about these mouth watering Red Velvet Oreo Stuffed Cupcakes.
For those of you who have just escaped electrocution from a drooling over your keyboard, please be advised that these OREOS cupcakes not just look good (makes me – literally – want to bite the laptop screen), they taste just as delicious. They should be a fit for whatever fancy gathering you’re throwing, no matter how people dress or how many languages they speak.
And for those of you who don’t like the red velvet flavour, rest assured, you can add just as much white chocolate mousse/cream, and it’s a recipe made in Heaven. Take our word for it: this dessert is the perfect holiday treat. Enjoy !
Ingredients (for 24 cupcakes)
- 24 Holiday OREO cookies
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line two cupcake baking pans with liners and place one OREO with the design facing down into each liner.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the box.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of cake batter over each cookie.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes, until a toothpick entered in the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- Microwave marshmallow creme for 15 seconds and whisk with COOL WHIP.
- Remove the cupcakes from the liners and slice in half and put a dollop of the filling between the layers.
Images from Red Velvet
The post OREO Stuffed Red Velvet Cupcakes That Taste Divine! appeared first on WonderfulDIY.
Show Comments (0)