VIEW IN GALLERY
My daughter loves tutu and like dancing with it .Every little princess deserves a pretty tutu. This classic tulle tutu is a perfect project for beginner crafters because it is super easy to make without sewing.It is ideal for a flower girl’s wedding dress, playtime, ballerinas-in-training or just for the fun of it. Have the kids help with this project — even if they’re not handy with scissors, they can help lay out the fabric and tie it onto the elastic.
You will need:
- wider elastic (1.5 inch);
- tulle fabric;
- Measure the waist dimension need for the tutu
- cut a piece of elastic a little longer than that size.
- Tie or sew the ends of the elastic together to form a circle.
- Cut the tulle strips twice the length you wish for your finished tutu.
- Take one strip at a time and form an “upside-down” U shape.
- Place the “upside-down” U piece of tulle behind the waistband.
- Make sure the ends are even and then put the 2 ends on top of the waistband and through the opening between the top of the tulle U and the waistband.
- Pull the ends of your tulle through tightly.
- Add all your tulle pieces until the waistband is full.
- Slide the tulle pieces together so they are close and no distances are showing between them.
Show Comments (0)