VIEW IN GALLERY
How to create unique candles for your home or as a gift for a loved one.This is a fun way to repurpose old candles too . You can use any number of colors and layers and come out with a different creation each time. They are very easy to make. Simply grate different colors of wax and place the grated wax in a wine glass in orders. Tie a ribbon bow, it will be a good party decoration.
What you will need:
- Colored wax
- Candle stick or candle wick
- Wine glass
- Ribbon for decoration
1. To make a layered candle first you have to melt wax in batches and color every single batch with crayons as they operate wonders for dying wax.
2. Dip a candle wick once more and once more in any melted colored wax to get a extended candle prepared.
3. Dip it in sizzling wax yet again and set its finish in a wine glass.
4. Put all the colored wax in separate molds. Grate them one by one particular. Soon after that place layers of grated wax in distinct colors about the extended and thin candle in the glass and your layered grated candle is ready.
More details @ sudaruchka
Show Comments (0)