These decorative lamp shades open up a new way to decorate for entertaining. Inexpensive wine glasses become fancy candle lamps when topped with vellum shades. Use them as dramatic lighting at each place setting on the head table. Or put one on a mirror in the center of each guest table with a sprinkling of foil-wrapped candies. White, off-white or pastel colors will allow the most light to shine through the shades
What you need:
- Different paper (napkins, corrugated, scrapbook paper, vellum etc.)
- Votive candle or a LED Battery Operated Tea Light
- Other decorative materials （ribbon, beads etc.)
1. get a copy of the lampshade pattern .
2. Trace the lampshade pattern onto the sheet of vellum. Cut the straight ends and the inner curve using plain scissors with decorative blades.
3. Punch designs about 1″ (2.5 cm) from the lower edge, spacing the designs evenly.
4. Apply a thin line of glue (a glue pen works well for this) to one straight end. Lap the other end over the glued end, forming the shade.
5. Secure the votive candle and set the lampshade atop a wine glass.VIEW IN GALLERY
Show Comments (0)