Do you want to make this Rainbow Fan in summer? This fan is cool because it keeps you cool and then it’s also cool like Fonzie is cool. You know, if Fonzie was into rainbows and maintaining a comfortable temperature. To make it, all you do is paint each of the three blades a primary color. Then, turn it on. Wheeee, it looks like a rainbow!
Materials Needed to Make Rainbow Fan:
– Painter’s Tape
– White Fan
– White, red, yellow, and blue craft paint
– Foam Brush
Directions to Make Rainbow Fan:
1. Remove the grill from the white fan.
2. Place Painter’s Tape on the center of your fan to protect the center from getting painted.
3. If your blades aren’t white, paint them white to help the colors really stand out.
4. Once the white paint dries, paint different combinations of red, yellow, or blue to create your 8 concentric rainbow rings.
Here used painter’s tape to help generally create even bands of color.
Here’s how to create each color of the rainbow (from innermost ring to outermost ring):
Red- Three red blade bands
Orange- Two red and one yellow blade bands
Yellow- Three yellow blade bands
Green- One yellow and two blue blade bands
Blue- Three blue blade bands
Purple- Two red and one blue blade bands
5. Now comes the hardest part. Wait for the paint to dry! Don’t turn on the fan on before the paint is completely dry.
6. Once your paint dries, carefully remove the Painter’s tape. Enjoy !VIEW IN GALLERY
Show Comments (0)