VIEW IN GALLERY
*double stick tape
*needle and thread
*sewing machine (optional)
- Draw the size of your foot of a card sheet.
- Trace the pattern on a piece of felt and cut four foot shapes ( 2 each for your left and right foot).
- Cut a piece from the sweater. Place the piece between two felt foot shapes and sew along the outline of the foot.
- Cut another U shaped piece of sweater to become the top of the slipper.
- Sew the slipper as shown in the photo.
- Repeat steps to complete the second one
- More details: http://bit.ly/1oguJBM
Show Comments (0)