This egg cobbler looks really delicious. It would be a great addition to your Sunday morning breakfasts or brunches. It’s packed with protein, healthy fats and will keep you full for quite a while. It’s an extremely simple recipe using fresh ingredients!
- 2 loaves of bread (whole wheat or enriched white; depends on your family’s preference)
- 4 eggs
- 3 juicy tomatoes
- 500 g ham
- 150 g cheese
- 100 g butter
- 150 g milk
- Salt and pepper
1. Take the slices of bread and apply a light coating of butter (or a heavy coating).
2. Grease a pan and put in the buttered loaf slices.
3. Wash tomatoes and cut into thin circular slices.
4. Get your ham pre-sliced at the deli or cut the ham yourself. Make sure the ham is around the same thickness as the tomatoes.
Between the slices of bread put a slice of tomato and ham.
5. Beat the 4 eggs with the milk, salt and pepper. Once properly beaten, pour the mixture on the slices.
6. Grate cheese and sprinkle it on top of the bread.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and bake until golden brown and the cheese is melted and gooey!VIEW IN GALLERY
The post Wonderful DIY Delicious Ham and Cheese Egg Cobbler appeared first on WonderfulDIY.
Show Comments (0)