VIEW IN GALLERY VIEW IN GALLERYHow to turn a pair of socks into some cute gloves？It’s easy ! This creative idea will make you enjoy the cold days. Now it’s summer, I want to make a long one to protect my arms from sunscreen when I drive a car , I think I need to choose a pair of thin and long socks, that’s a wonderful idea , isn’t it ?
You will need:
– a pair of socks;
– needle and cotton thread;
1. Buy the matching socks or recycle your old socks and make the measurements so that your thumb should be where the heal starts to curve.
2. Cut it out, leaving a 1/4 ” seam tolerance.
3. After that, turn your sock inside out. Fold the rims down and sew. Turn it inside out again.
4. Decorate the glove sewing a pretty felt heart. !
VIEW IN GALLERY
Show Comments (0)