VIEW IN GALLERYVIEW IN GALLERYHave you ever seen these rainbow roses? I have never . These beautiful flowers would make a fabulous gift! Isn’t it ?
You will need:
. white roses
. food coloring
1. First you will need to start off with white roses, as many as you want though you will have to make them one at a time.
2. Next you need to split the stem using scissors. Split it into the number of different colors you want it to have.
3. Put a couple of drops of food coloring into different containers of water. Use as many colors as you want. The more food coloring you use, the darker and more concentrated the color will be on the rose. If you use “neon” colors it would be brighter.
4. Carefully place each part of the stem into a different container. suggest pouring the water into smaller containers as the containers will have to be very close to each other for this. each rose will have to have its own set of cups and colors.
5 .Your rose should start absorbing the colors now. sometimes it will take a couple of weeks , but it will depend on the type of rose and how close it is to blooming.
6. After they became the right color for you,take them out of their food coloring and moved them into a vase. Enjoy your colorful creation!
VIEW IN GALLERY
Show Comments (0)