VIEW IN GALLERYEveryone loves pizza in our family .Here’s a great recipe for anyone, who loves pizza and likes to cook. It is quite easy to make and can be perfect as lunch, dinner or just an evening snack when you have your friends over. It will take you 10 minutes to prepare all the ingredients and 30 minutes to cook the pizza.
You will need:
– 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits;
– 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or what ever cheese you like);
– 2 table spoons of parsley flakes;
– 1/3 cup olive oil;
– 1-8 package of pepperoni;
– 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, cut the pizza dough/biscuits and the pepperoni (into smalles pieces).
2.Mix the ingredients in a bowl and be careful to spread the oil evenly on every piece of dough.
3.Now bake until the top gets brown and the center is thoroughly cooked.
4. When done, flip over while the pizza is still hot and it is ready to serve! These quantities are enough for 8 servings. Enjoy!
Show Comments (0)