VIEW IN GALLERY
This is a great idea for wedding or lover’s special day ! It’s so beautiful and easy to make . You also can keep in your home ! Heart is a romantic shape , I love it ! I’d like to make two string hearts in our bedroom , why not to give a try ?
Total cost for this project – $35 (the most expensive part is the wood!) and it can be done in a few hours.
• piece of wood – the bigger the more dramtic!
• string – we used the pink neon thin rope you can find at Home Depot, but you could use any yarn or string
• box of nails (if want a nail with a decent head so the string won’t pop off)
• spray paint to paint the wood
• white paper to draw the heart on
Head over to Greenweddingshoes for instructions.
Show Comments (0)