VIEW IN GALLERY
VIEW IN GALLERYKeeping a dragon is a considerable responsibility. Here is free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock dragon with 2 pairs of socks.
This dragon has the cutest little wings and spikes down his tail! He’s made from two pairs of socks – one for the body and one for the wings, tummy, and spikes. Cutting and sewing the little spikes and wings can be a challenge, but you can simplify by cutting those pieces from felt instead. Go to Craft Passion for the pattern and how-to.
Materials you will need :
1. Sock (crew length), adult size, solid color, 1 pair
2. Sock (crew length), toddler size, stripes in contrasting color, 1 pair
3. Safety eye 19/32″ [15mm], black, 2; or button; or felt
4. Bead, 3/16″ [5mm], black
5. Felt, red, 1″ x 1 1/2″
6. Felt, yellow, 4″ x 4″
7. Poly-fill stuffing material
8. Embroidery floss, yellow
9. Sewing threads (matching colors)
10. Sock dragon templates
Click here for insturctions from ‘ CRAFTPASSION‘
Show Comments (0)