These string chandeliers were the perfect addition to the outdoor dining experience, but they would be equally pretty inside as well. Using round balloons means you’ll have perfect circle chandeliers, you can use any shaped balloons to create your own chandeliers.
VIEW IN GALLERYDecorative String Chandelier (Supplies)
- 1 plastic inflated bouncy ball, any size (mine is 14″ in diameter)
- Any kind of string or yarn (you can use hemp, yarn, even thread – I used Red Heart Crochet Thread from Walmart, about $2-3 for 1000 yds)
- School glue, approx. 4 ounces
- Corn starch, 1/2 cup
- Water, 1/4 cup
- Plastic container
- Paper towels and/or rubber gloves (this is messy!)
- Lighting kit (I got mine at Pier 1 for about $10)
- Ball inflating needle
- Drop cloth or trash bag
Images courtesy of Carey Creates
How to Make Your String Chandelier with Yarn and Balloons
Watch the above video or check the below link to find out how to make decorative hanging chandeliers for your home using yarn, glue, and balloons.
Remember to have fun, no matter if you’re doing it all by yourself, with your better half or the kids. Everyone’s gonna love it, for sure.
VIEW IN GALLERYWonderful DIY Creative-string-snowman-with-balloon
The post DIY Decorative String Chandelier Made With Yarn and Balloon appeared first on WonderfulDIY.
Show Comments (0)