How to begin
- Step 1: Hold crochet hook in right hand and make a slip knot on hook.
- Step 2: Bring yarn over hook from back to front and grab it with hook.
- Step 3: Draw hooked yarn through slip knot and onto hook.
- Step 4: Skip the first chain stitch.
- Step 5: Insert hook into center of next chain stitch.
What is DC crochet stitch?
Double crochet is a taller stitch than single crochet. It is formed by a “yarn over,” which is wrapping yarn from back to front before placing the hook in the stitch. Holding foundation chain in desired position, yarn over and inset hook into the 4th chain from the hook. Yarn over and pull through chain.
How do you crochet with your left hand?
How do you crochet a second row?
Show Comments (0)