How do you crochet a big animal?
To make an amigurumi design larger, you can use heavier yarn and/or multiple strands of yarn, together with a larger hook. To make an amigurumi design smaller, you can use lighter yarn, together with a smaller hook.
How do you crochet a trapezoid?
How do you crochet a 60 degree triangle?
How do you crochet a spiral triangle?
- Crochet the triangle in spiral rounds in Cloud.
- Round 1: 3 sc into the Magic Ring (3 stitches).
- Round 2: [4 sc into the next stitch stitch] repeat till end of round (12 stitches).
- Round 3: 2 sc, [4 sc into next stitch, 3 sc] repeat 2 times, 4 sc into next stitch, 1 sc (21 stitches).
How do you crochet odd shapes?
How do you crochet a triangle?
- Create a foundation chain.
- Single crochet across the chain.
- Work four chain stitches.
- Yarn over as you pick up stitches.
- Draw through seven loops.
- Work two chain stitches.
- Make another triangle stitch.
- Repeat to the end of the row.
Why is the bottom of my crochet basket curling?
If the hook you’re using is too small for the yarn weight, your crochet circle may curl. 2. Your gauge may be off. If you crochet tightly, this may cause the fabric to curl.
What can I use instead of a magic ring?
Show Comments (0)