1. Rice + chicken + salad. This combo tends to look different from state to state (juicy fried chicken in the South vs. grilled with salt and pepper on the coasts), but the basics are classically American: rice, chicken, and salad (or greens).
What is fuzzy brain?
What is brain fog? While it’s not a medical term, brain fog describes a feeling that you don’t have full mental clarity—maybe you’re having trouble remembering something or difficulty focusing on a thought or idea.
Which country eat with hands?
Eating with your hands is the norm in some countries of Southeast Asia like Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and India. It might seem strange for westerners who are used to using utensils, but usually once a visitor tries “hand eating” they really enjoy it and say that the food tastes better!
What’s the saltiest food in the world?
Volquetero is, quite probably, the saltiest meal on Earth!
What is the most eaten dessert in the world?
10 Most Popular Desserts in the World
- 1) Cream Brulee (FRANCE) – You gotta give this exotic dessert item,at least a try for sure.
- 2) Mochi ( JAPAN) –
- 3) Apple Pie (USA) –
- 4) Nanaimo Bar (CANADA) –
- 5) Gulab Jamun (INDIA) –
- 6) Pakhlava (TURKEY) –
- 7) Kardinalschnitten (AUSTRIA) –
- 8) Dadar Gulung (INDONESIA) –
•Sep 14, 2020
Who is the richest child in the world?
1. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge is the richest kid in the world with an estimated net worth of $5 billion.
Who are Gordon Ramsay’s kids?
Show Comments (0)