Free Knitting Patterns For Gifts
- Stash Busting Knitted Hats – 2 Free Patterns.
- Hat, Mitten, and Hand Warmer Set @ Purl Soho.
- Simple Fingerless Mitts @ Knitpicks.
- Let’s Knit Super Simple Mittens @ Tin Can Knits.
- Knitted Coffee Cozies with Rosette @ Momadvice.
- Mustache Cup Cozy Tutorial @ Very Shannon.
•Oct 29, 2018
How do you knit a bumblebee?
Easy Knitted Bumble Bee
- STS: Stitches. KFB: Knit into the front and back of stitch. K2 tog: Knit two stitches together.
- Row 1: (WS): Purl.
- Row 2: K1, (KFB) to end (9 STS)
- Rows 3 & 4: Repeat rows 1 and 2 (17 STS)
- Row 5: Purl.
- Row 6: Join B and K to end.
- Row 7: Purl.
- Row 8: Join A and K to end.
How do you knit an octopus?
How do I knit a star?
How do you knit a star on a scarf?
What is knit 1 Purl 1 called?
23 Comments. If you know how to knit and purl, then you can make a textured pattern called single rib, or “knit one purl one”. k1p1 single rib. Single rib is a stretchy piece of knitting often used for cuffs and hems.
Show Comments (0)