9 Small Knitting Projects That Make Great Gifts
- Fabulous Fingerless Mitts.
- Simple Cabled Headband.
- Chunky Cowl.
- Two-at-a-Time Knit Socks.
- Chic Woven Yarn Basket.
- Blinged-Out Cuffs.
- The Hippest Color Block Hat.
- Dip, Dye, Done!
•Nov 30, 2016
What is knitwear design in NIFT?
The four-year Knitwear Design programme is developed towards creating design professionals who can cater to Knitted Apparel– an exclusive segment in fashion, particularly in sportswear and lingerie.
What can I make with a ball of yarn?
If you’re a yarn-thusiast, there’s a good chance your stash has spiraled out of control a time or two.
7 Creative Things You Can Make Using Yarn and Zero Stitches
- Rainbow Wall Hanging.
- Ornaments and Garland.
- Woven Sunset Wall Hanging.
- Yarn Wreath.
- Woven Gift Wrap.
Sep 19, 2020
What can I make with a small amount of yarn?
Read on to discover a few of the uses for those small amounts of yarn.
- Seaming. It’s not always necessary to match your seaming yarn with a color that’s totally identical to the project.
- Edgings. Photo via Oge Knitwear Designs.
- Amigurumi. Photo via Cheezombie Patterns.
- Pom poms.
•Jun 24, 2017
How do you knit a cat hat?
How do you knit a flat hat?
How do you knit a ribbed hat?
How do you knit a bra?
How do you make a friendship bracelet?
Alternating Half Hitch Friendship Bracelet
- Cut 2 strands of embroidery floss about 5 ft long, fold in half and knot in the middle to make a loop.
- Cord 1 is on the left (both pink strands) Cord 2 is on the right (both blue strands).
- Use Cord 2 to tie a Half Hitch.
- …then over it, and back under Cord 2 on the right.
•Jun 1, 2020
Show Comments (0)