How can I hydrate my hair quickly?
Home remedies for dry hair
- Using hot oils.
- Using good hair care products specific to your hair type.
- Using beer as a hair conditioner.
- Applying a coconut oil mask.
- Applying a gelatin preparation.
- Using egg and mayonnaise-based mixtures.
- Applying a yogurt and oil mask.
- Applying an avocado paste.
Does coconut oil help dry hair?
Moisturizing dry hair and scalp
Most oils sit on the surface of the hair, but research shows that coconut oil penetrates more deeply into the hair shaft, which may lead the hair to feel softer and smoother. The oil helps fill the hair shaft, making dry and damaged hair look healthier.
Show Comments (0)