Home remedies for dry hair
- Using hot oils.
- Using good hair care products specific to your hair type.
- Using beer as a hair conditioner.
- Applying a coconut oil mask.
- Applying a gelatin preparation.
- Using egg and mayonnaise-based mixtures.
- Applying a yogurt and oil mask.
- Applying an avocado paste.
What can I mix with honey for my hair?
- Start with clean, damp hair.
- Pour 1/2 cup of honey and 1/4 cup of olive oil into a bowl, and stir the mixture well.
- Microwave the mixture for 20 seconds.
- Once it’s heated, stir the mixture again with a spoon.
•Sep 24, 2019
Does honey cause GREY hair?
Science says “Honey does not cause graying of hair”. Multiple studies hailed honey as an awesome conditioner. Many said it is one of the best hair care mask. Honey nourishes the hair with natural nutrients.
Which is better coconut oil or olive oil for hair?
Olive oil might be a better hair oil, though.
It softens hair texture and makes it a lot silkier than coconut oil does, and is more moisturising, even though coconut oil is an inexpensive and beneficial oil as well. So we’re saying, for special occasions, keep a bottle of olive oil handy for a nice head massage.
Show Comments (0)