How do you do an easy half up hairstyle?
How do u do a waterfall braid?
How can I hide my hair at school?
How do you do a front puff in your hair?
Is my hair 3C or 4A?
The essential quality that separates one from the other is the size of the curls. 3C hair strands have larger curls than 4A hair, which are a bit more tightly coiled. 3C hair has a reputation for being tightly densely packed, but otherwise soft to touch.
Is my hair 4A or 4C?
In a Nutshell. 4a hair has sweet S-shaped curls, 4b hair has juicy zig-zagged curl strands and looks like cotton candy, and 4c hair has thick coils that form massive afros.
How can I get gorgeous hair?
How to Have Beautiful Hair
- Conceal gray strands.
- Wash your hair regularly.
- Avoid rubbing your hair with a towel.
- Rinse your hair with cold water.
- Brush your hair the right way.
- Apply a drop of hair serum for shine.
- Give your hair a keratin treatment.
- Avoid using heat-styling tools too often.
Show Comments (0)