How do you crochet a simple jellyfish?
How do you crochet an octopus keychain?
How do you make a yarn jellyfish?
How do you crochet an octopus tentacle?
- Start Crocheting the Tentacles. Make a slip knot with a 12-inch tail and chain stitch 33.
- Crochet the Second Tentacle.
- Finish the Tentacles.
- Start Crocheting the Octopus Body.
- Finish the Octopus Body Pieces.
- Stitch a Face on the Octopus.
- Join the Two Body Pieces.
- Attach the Tentacles.
•Sep 28, 2020
How do you crochet an absolute jellyfish for beginners?
How do you crochet a keychain?
What does Hoth mean in crochet?
HOTH = hot off the hook.
What is triple crochet?
A treble crochet (sometimes called triple crochet) is taller than a double crochet and is made by working two yarn overs at the start of the stitch, instead of one yarn over as for double crochet. It is abbreviated tr.
Show Comments (0)