How do you make a paper rose template?
- Create 3 petal patterns from the flower template.
- Trace each petal and cut 4 at the same time.
- For the center of the paper flower, cut a circle about 8.5″ wide.
- Begin rolling the center paper flower and hot glue it down once you reach the center.
- Overlap and glue the flaps of each petal.
•Jan 14, 2022
Are mini roses hardy?
Despite their petite size, miniature roses are extremely hardy. In fact, because they are propagated on their own roots (and not grafted onto the rootstock), they are more winter-hardy than most roses and tend to be profuse repeat bloomers.
Show Comments (0)