Collaboration in the workplace is about people working together. That might mean individual contributors working together or with their managers or supervisors to achieve the team’s goals.
What are examples of collaboration?
Top Collaboration Examples in the Workplace
- Collaborating on shared documents.
- Working on tasks and projects.
- Discussing work challenges on team communication channels.
- Video calls and meetings.
- Brainstorming with whiteboards.
- Using the right tools to collaborate can make all the difference.
Jun 19, 2021
What is the difference between sponsor and partner?
The key here is that, when it is specifically a marketing and communications objective, it is a sponsorship. When a property and a brand undertake a deal that is bigger than simply a marketing and communications initiative, then it is a partnership.
Show Comments (0)