What are the 3 types of collaboration?
Here are the different types of collaboration within an organization.
- Team collaboration.
- Contextual collaboration.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
- Community collaboration.
- Social collaboration.
- Cloud collaboration.
- Virtual Collaboration.
What are the three 3 important aspects of collaboration?
Three Types of Collaboration
- creative – where two or more people create something to achieve a specific goal,
- connective – bringing together information from disparate sources, and.
- compounding – where a team builds on previous achievements to reach further.
May 14, 2018
What is collaboration in a relationship?
Collaborative relationships occur when two or more people work together in order to accomplish common goals. Collaboration has become a preferred solution to working with different individuals who have different point of views.
Show Comments (0)